- Acetec® 99% Organic Acid Contents
- Acetec®consists of organic Acids and buffering agents .
- It is a crystal clear liquid.
- Acetec®is compatible with dyeing auxiliaries.
- It exhibits excellent buffering property.
- Acetec® is fully biodegradable; hence, eco-friendly.
ACI’s Acetec® is available in 30 or 35 kg plastic jars, as per the client’s requirement.
Common Uses and Application:
- Acetec® is less volatile (lower evaporation rate so material loss through evaporation during application is minimized).
- Gives stable pH of neutralized fabric.
- Good penetration power and core alkali neutralization.
- Due to its relatively low volatility, Acetec® is more stable in application, maintains constant pH and gives better result with less quantity used. It also offers good dispersing and sequestering action.
- Acetec® is used in same or even less quantity than Acetic Acid in cotton and polyester processing.
Technical Specifications of ACI’s ACETEC®
|Purity||99% organic acid content|
|Chloride content, [Cl - ]||2–3 part per million (ppm) max.|
|Sulphate content, [SO 4 -2 ]||3–4 ppm max.|
|Iron content, [Fe]||<2 ppm|
If you should require further information, please do not hesitate to Contact us.